
Mom and I met up in Adrian and then road together to Worthington to watch the Chandler Chrisitan Grade school teams play in a tournament. The boys and girls each played 3 games.
Heather gets the foul on this video and the next one shows her making a free throw.
Calm and as cool as a cucumber... no sweat for this chick.
Check out the teamwork of Jason and Jeremy
Jason giving it all he's got on defense.
Jason sinks a free throw and gets a good job from Jeremy.JEREMY GETS A THREE POINTER ( You don't see it was him shooting it as all I got was the ball in the air )
JASON ALSO HAD A THREE POINTER BUT I MISSED THAT ONE AND DIDN'T GET ANY OF IT ON VIDEO :(
It was alot of fun to watch the games and hope to catch somem ore games at the Chandler tournament.
I will be traveling to Chandler next weekend for Travis's profession of faith and will also be able to watch Deidra and Travis play that weekend. So lots of ballgames in the future for me.
Love ya all and hope you enjoy the videos.
Vonda

1 comment:
Vonda, those videos are awesome! Thanks for posting them! Good job Heather, Jason, and Jeremy!
Darci
Post a Comment