Saturday, March 13, 2010

This - That - and everything in between.................

Well, for those of you who didn't know I was without my computer for a few weeks. It crashed again, but I have it back now and it is working better then ever. So time to catch up on a few things and let you all know what has been happening in my life.

First of all happy belated birthday to Arvin, Hope it was a great day for you. Now just becasue I didn't have my computer on your birthday doesn't mean you get to go without a birthday picture on the internet. So here it is.

Now on to Leon, it is his birthday today. I'm not sure what they are up to tonight but I believe they were at the SW girls game last night to cheer them on to a win. For those of you who don't know they are now goiing to state and the last time they were there (girls team) was 1985 when I was a Freshman in high school. Anyway, back to the birthday boy. Lets see what picture I can find of him,
A few months ago,I bought 2 pair of orthotic shoes and they have been WONDERFUL! I have given away just about every other pair of shoes I own and have only worn them. I have a black pair and brown pair so I make them work with everything. I will always have bad feet, and I will always have pain in the left foot and I ahve accepted that years and years ago but it sure is nice to find a pair of shoes that helps as much as they do. Also, a few weeks ago I convinced my doctor to up my thyroid medication. It took some convincing, but I had all my ducks in a row as to what level of medication i was on every month for the last two years. I also got copies of all my lab works and had numerous copies of articles off the internet that stated that even if a person's blood work is within the "normal" range they are finding out that the patients still feel better with increased thyroid medication. So she agreed to up and i have to have the blood checked again in 1 month to see where my levels are at. I am sure they will be outside of the normal range and she will want to the lower the medication again but I will fight her tooth and nail on that. She is a great doctor don't ge me wrong and has been wonderful with everything but the lab work says one thing and i say another - so prayers appreciated that when i go back she will continue to listen to me. Last week, I also got a new pair of glasses as my other prescription was quite old and since I am nearing the 40 year old age, my eyes were in need of a new prescription.
That is all for now, I will post more tomorrow. Love ya all, Vonda

No comments: