Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hi everyone, I finally got a new camera :) so tried it out at Janas game in Mitchell last night. They won 3-0. I have alot to learn with this camera but the nice thing is my boss is an avid photographer and does all the sports pictures for Lincoln high school in Sioux Falls so he said would help me with it. So, it was fun being able to "catch" Jana in the action of the game.


Kendra Potgetter (not sure of spelling) and Jana

1.) READY ...Ok, so the volleyball isn't in this shot --- (still learnin' the camera)

2.) SET
3.)GO..........

4. WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now the plan is tomorrow night afterwork travel to Adrian to watch Deidra play volleyball and then Friday afternoon/evening to Edgerton to watch Jason play soccer against the team that Scott is helping coach :) FUN....
Saturday, the SW soccer team travels to Fairmont, Minnesota to play. I don't know if I will be going to that or not but you can bet if I go I will be posting pictures :)
Love ya all, Vonda

1 comment:

The FCVW family said...

Nice clear pictures Vonda.That no. 12 is really awesome!!!!