On Thursday (Feb. 17) we made the trip down to Sioux Center so I could sign with Dordt to play basketball next year. I am really excited that I am now finished with the decision of which college I will go to next fall and I think I will really enjoy Dordt and playing for them. Here are a few pictures from the signing...
3 comments:
Nice pictures you guys.Travis we are so excited that you are going to play BB for Dordt.We kept thinking if you go to the cities we will more then likely never get to see you play.May God bless you next fall as you walk onto Dordt's campus and begin the next step in your life. Love grandpa and grandma
Congrats Travis, very exciting news. Hard to believe you will be at Dordt next year, time has flown bye. I am sure you will enjoy every bit of it. Love ya lots, Vonda
Congrats Travis!
You will do excellent at Dordt. I am sure you will enjoy it there! I guess this means I will have to cheer for Dordt men's bball... except, of course, when you play NW. ;)
Darci
Post a Comment