I am getting really excited for Christmas and the hotel. I can't wait to see many of the relatives and hopefully play some volleyball in the pool. I decided to post some pictures from the hotel last year.
Thanks for the pictures heather - what a nice surprise to see them on the blog :) and definately gets you thinking for the fun time ahead again this Christmas. Vonda
Last time Tony or I were at the VW Christmas I was pregnant with Zoe, boy how times have changed. We are so excited to be there this year! Zoe keeps talking about swimming, especially with Heather, I hope you are ready Heather:)
3 comments:
Heather that was a neat idea to post those pictures !!!! Gets everyone in the mood. Only 3 weeks from tonight !!!!
Thanks for the pictures heather - what a nice surprise to see them on the blog :) and definately gets you thinking for the fun time ahead again this Christmas. Vonda
Last time Tony or I were at the VW Christmas I was pregnant with Zoe, boy how times have changed. We are so excited to be there this year! Zoe keeps talking about swimming, especially with Heather, I hope you are ready Heather:)
Post a Comment