Oh! I know, I know! But I will see what everyone else thinks since we already discussed this question...Darci
I was by Jess and Darci Friday night and the subject of SNERT came up and we were just wndering if anyone in the family knows what this is? Vonda
I haven't a clue!!!! but thats understandable---i'm a grandma and don't know all these new fangled words!!!!
I dunno either.... it sounds like familiar but no clue really :)
Hey, I think I can remember my grandma calling it soup or some kind of food that dutch ate for cheap Delaine
o.k. Did anyone google it. I did and it's alot of different things, so what gives? Delaine
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh! I know, I know! But I will see what everyone else thinks since we already discussed this question...
Darci
I was by Jess and Darci Friday night and the subject of SNERT came up and we were just wndering if anyone in the family knows what this is? Vonda
I haven't a clue!!!! but thats understandable---i'm a grandma and don't know all these new fangled words!!!!
I dunno either.... it sounds like familiar but no clue really :)
Hey, I think I can remember my grandma calling it soup or some kind of food that dutch ate for cheap Delaine
o.k. Did anyone google it. I did and it's alot of different things, so what gives? Delaine
Post a Comment