Making ice cream
Eating watermellon
Playing hand and foot (I think)
More hangman
I went to the doctor today and I have shingles. There is a bright red patch of blisters on my back and as night came yesterday it started to go around to my side and to the front of my stomach. The back is by far the worst. The doctor gave me cream and pills to take to help control the spread of it and the pain. I caught it really quick so the paid isn't bad just really itchy and kind of feels like pin pricks. The biggest problem now is trying to stay cool as any type of sweat or heat makes it worse. So good thing I have air conditioning and a security door down stairs and my apartment door locked becasue unexpected visitors wouldn't be good right now as clothes wearing is limited.I'll be off work till Thursday by then the blisters should be opened up and no longer contagious. If you had chickpox I am not contagious but if you havne't had chicken pox then I am contagioius becasue the virus is in the same "field" as chicken pox.
So, Tony and Danielle I did ask about Zoe since I held her briefly for a picture and since she wasn't in direc contact with the rash and for the short length of time I held her ( I had my picture taken with her and gave her right back to Sandy so maybe held her for a minute or so) the doctor didn't think she would get it but told me to keep the parents informed just in case. Sorry,......... I didn't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment