Hi All,
I meant to post this last weekend, but I have been a little busy as the semester is coming to a close (and very quickly!), so it got pushed back on the "to do" list.
Last week Saturday, Jess and I went with another couple to the movie "Fireproof." For those of you who haven't heard of it (which would be surprising because it has been all over KNWC), it is a Christian film about "fireproofing" your marriage. It is a really awesome story (about a fireman and his wife who are on the brink of divorce, and how they eventually come to Christ) and has an even more amazing message! In the first few minutes of the movie we were a little bit unsure because the acting was not the best (not bad, just not what we are used to seeing in a theatre), but you get pulled into the story very quickly! We would recommend it to everyone because it is quite powerful (and the overall message can be applied to more than just marriage). I don't know if any of you have seen it, but if you haven't you definitely should (and if you have, I would love to hear what you think of the film).
Hopefully you all had a wonderful weekend!
Love,
Darci
No comments:
Post a Comment