Monday, November 10, 2008

a walk down memory lane...



Danielle, Just think in a few months you will be doing this with your own little one.

Happy to know you remembered the last picture I put on and can laugh about it now. It was a fun day though.

I got a call from the nurse today and she read me a letter that the doctor typed up to send me. It was alot of information to take in but from the sounds of everything the tests were either normal or "stayed the same." I am to have all the blood tests rerun next month. The doctor is going to call me so we can discuss what is goign on as I told the nurse I waned to talk to the doctor. I have all these tests ordered etc.. but I don't even know what she is testing for. The doctor did try to call me today but i was unable to get to the phone call in time. Hopefully, we will be able to touch base tomorrow. The nurse did say they will probably be scheduling an MRI of my spine. For those of you who are confused with all these tests we are following up on the reasons the liver and bone levels were so high. It seems we have taken care of the throwing up issue (with medication) and the spots (hives) haven't been around for some time. So now we just got to get to the botton of the liver/bone issue?????? Vonda

No comments: