Hi everyone, it turnes out some of you were not able to make it to camping this summer at the first attemped date so CWAV (camping with Aunt Vonda) has been rescheduled to the second to last weekend in July. It will be held July 23, 24, and 25 this year. I have no idea where at yet as that will depend on who is all able to make it. At this time I believe that the following people will all be able to make it. Tony, Danielle, Zoe, Jess, Darci, Deidra, me, and Jana. Jason, Heather, Travis and Jeremy it will be up to you to tell your folks about the new date. I have sent an email to Shane, Jody and Scott and are waiting to hear back from them. I know it is a long way off and do not need an answer today but wanted to let you know the new date. I have posted a few pictures from last year to remind those who were there how much fun it was
.
3 comments:
YEAH! We are excited. The closer to worthington/chandler area the better for us. I don't think we will be taking all our camping stuff back to MN for the summer, so we may need to borrow some stuff.
I wouldn't bother bringing all you camping stuff either...I'll have my camper, plus a big tent and pup tent for people to use. Jess and Darci have a tent and Shane and Jody have a tent if they come. So we got ya covered. Vonda
We are super excited and are planning on it! Perhaps Adrian would be a good option? Or Luverne?
Darci
Post a Comment