Monday, December 29, 2008

good news - but rough day

I got a call today from Dr. Hubers and he said that the bone marrow test came back good. NO CANCER! However, he does not know the reason the marrow looks the way it does on the scans so I have a CAT Scan scheduled tomorrow at 2:30 and then will go over the results with him on Wednesday at 10:40 am. He is doing this test to make sure there is no spots or areas of concern on my organs like liver, kidney, etc......

I didn't go into work today as I was shot. I got up and sent my boss an email and then slept till 1:30 this afternoon. I got out of bed and dmade it to the couch and then slept from 3-6pm. I am just finishing a pizza now and will be going back to bed and hopefully be able to go into work tomorrow. I wn't have any more news will after I talk to the doctor on Wednesday about the Cat Scan results.

Vonda

1 comment:

The FCVW family said...

Vonda, that is such good news, even though you still do not really know! Keep us updated! Love you!

Darci