Its getting closer... so I thought it was time to update the blog again. This year we will be going to Lake Carlos State Park, near Alexandria. They are booked full for resevations but have about 25 first come first serve sites for that weekend. So Scott and I will leave early on Friday morning to make sure we get two camp sites. Jess plans on taking his boat again for tubing fun. (Don't forget the can jam Jess and Darci)
I have a 10 person tent, (so basically about 6 people comfortable with luggage) plus a 2 person tent, Jess and Darci have their tent, and Jason and Heather have a small tent so we should have enought for everyone to sleep.
To my knowledge these are the people who are going: Jess, Darci, Deidra, Scott, and I assume JT and Jana but haven't heard for sure, Heather, Jason, Me, Travis is a no, but Jeremy will be there depending on if they go to a TWINS game that weekend as a family or not. So that would mean at the most we would have is 10 people.
I will touch base with some of you concerning the food situation and how we want to handle that, but for now I thought I'd at least get the destination on the blog.
THE STORM, DUTCH OVEN FOOD, CAN JAM, TUBING, WIZ BANG BOUNCE, just a few of the fun memories from other trips.
Love ya all, Vonda
No comments:
Post a Comment