Friday, July 5, 2013

Twins game with Vonda on the 4th of July!

Hello everyone,
Den and I went to the Twins game Wed night and watched the fireworks afterwards.  Vonda drove up Wed night and joined us at our hotel and then we went to the Twins game on Thursday afternoon, July 4.  It was a hot day, but thankfully Den had bought us tickets in the shade and with a breeze, it was a great day for watching a game.  It was the first time Vonda had been in Target Field.  To bad the Twins had to lose both games......oh well it was still a lot of fun!  Thanks Vonda for joining us!  I will try to post a few pictures of us at the game, but if they don't show up, just assume I couldn't get it figured out.  :)






Hope you guys all had a great 4th of July!

Love,
Arla

No comments: