Monday, October 13, 2008

hot apple cider :)

Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a good Monday!
Vonda- thanks for putting up so many great pics and videos of the games u get to go to!!! I love seeing everything even though we're not there!!
Delaine- great job coaching from what I hear!! Wish i could watch some games! Also.... remember that hot apple cider that you made at Christmas- that stuff was sooo good- anyways just wondering if u could send me the recipe for it. We're thinking of having a bunch of people over this coming weekend after we go to a corn maze and I would love to make your recipe! I borrowed a big coffee pot thing (like the kinds that churches use) and I'm pretty sure u made the cider in one of those at Christmas before. So yea it would be great if I could make that :) Thanks!!!
Things in WI are going pretty good for us :) We might have to rake some leaves here pretty soon (and by "we" I really mean Shane :) The triplets are definitely getting their own personalities so its fun to play with them and see how they're changing- Shane is getting pretty good at telling them apart also :) Hmm what else- ohhh we're in a dodgeball league so thats been fun :) very scary at first but i'm getting braver with each time and I learned that pants and long sleeves are best because getting hit with a ball stings alot on bare skin :) Otherwise not much new- i worked this past weekend so i had today off and it was amazing!! :) Well hope you all have a good week!!! And Danielle I'm sure you're a very busy girl but more pics of u on your blog would be amazing!! :)
Take care,
Jody (and Shane)

No comments: