Monday, October 20, 2008

tests tomorrow and Wednesday

Just thought I would tell you all that I have my 2 blood tests and my skull x-ray scheduled at 8:20 tomorrow morning. Then on Wednesday I have to be at McKennan Hospital at 6:45 and then at 7 am they are goign to inject me with some raidoactive medicine. I get to leave for 2 hours so then I will go and work from 8-8:45am at which time I will have to return to the hospital for the bone scan. I was told that the bone scan would take between 45 minutes and an hour. Then I am sure it will be a week or so before I hear the results. I will keep you all posted. Vonda

1 comment:

Jody said...

Vonda,
thanks for the update. Continue to keep us posted.

We'll sure be thinking of you as you have your tests done.

Love,
Den and Arla