Vonda put up a good fight but I still won!
Don't worry everyone - she is ok, and I will let her go in the morning. Jeremy
You are 2 guffy guys having lots of fun!!!!! So what are you 2 going to pull off today???Just remember the cops are riding around!!!Have fun Love grandma
Grandma, if the cops catch me will you bail me out? Jeremy
Yes but i will have to rob your penny bank first Grandma
Ok, but I might have to sit in jail awhile as all my pennies are going towards paying off a window. Jeremy
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You are 2 guffy guys having lots of fun!!!!! So what are you 2 going to pull off today???Just remember the cops are riding around!!!Have fun Love grandma
Grandma, if the cops catch me will you bail me out? Jeremy
Yes but i will have to rob your penny bank first Grandma
Ok, but I might have to sit in jail awhile as all my pennies are going towards paying off a window. Jeremy
Post a Comment