Wednesday, September 3, 2008

great weekend

Hi everyone.

We had a great Labor Day weekend in MN. We hadn't been home for awhile so it was great to see everyone again. Thanks to all of you brothers and sisters for taking time out of your busy schedules to spend time with us!

The only bad thing was we didn't get to see Jody and Shane. This having all the VW in one direction and Jody and Shane in the opposite direction is not so nice. I guess I just have to look at it as, that when we do go one direction or the other it is undivided attention! I'm also thankful they are both trips that can be done in a weekend.

We had a great time driving up and back with Scott! Jana I think had a ton of fun at Dordt and NW without us around and I think she's almost wishing she were in college this year already. :)

Den had a rotten tooth pulled today so he's sitting around with gauze in his mouth tonight, so its really quiet. You know Den he's just always babbling about one thing or another over here. :) Actually he's watching the Twins so he doesn't have it so bad.

Dad....angiogram next Tuesday. Sounds like a good idea to get that checked out once again if it's been 6 years. Let us know how it turns out.

Take care everyone.

Love,
Arla

No comments: