
I left work on Friday night and traveled to Chandler to spend the night and visit with the folks. Then on Saturday morning I traveled with Sharla and Jeremy to Prinsburg, Minnesota to watch the SWCH soccer team in a tournament. It was a beautiful day as we were able to watch Travis play in his first Varsity soccer game. He got pulled up from JV to play Varsity. The first game was against Hillcrest at 10am (they won) and then the jv played at noon and then varsity played Prinsburg Christian at 2pm and won again. Travis has great playing time and has a blast playing at that level of play.
Well, instead of watching the JV game at noon I decided to go and visit friends Randy and Christy Groen. For those of you who are confused why i didn't go and vist Kevin (Wiz) I well get to that later. I had a nice visit with them and it was great to see them again. they have 3 children, Damon, Mason, and Mogan (18 months) and I had never met her. So it was great to be able to see her and of course visit with old friends. I left there and then went back to the soccer games where I picked up Jeremy and we walked across the street to Kevins house and had some fun. He was at church all day for a conference and Iknow he never locks his doors. So Jeremy and I toilet papered the inside of his house. I think we used about 8-9 rolls and moved a feew things around. We had fun and I call it "creating a memory" After that we walked back across the street and watched the varsity play a game.



After the games we rode back home to Chandler. I had pizza with Dad and mom and then came back to Sioux Falls yet Saturday night.
Today was church and watching the VIKES lose ..........AAAUUGGHH!
Hope all is well with the rest of the family
Love ya all,
Vonda
No comments:
Post a Comment