Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pella Christian Volleyball News

Hey, so it is about time that I post on this blog, don't you think? This is Den. I am sure you are all anxiously waiting for my two cents worth, right? Sure. Yeah, right. Let's see - the brothers and Dad VW don't read blogs anyway, and the sisters couldn't care less what I have to say. That leaves Mom VW, our kids, and the nephews and nieces. Not much hope there either. Oh well, I know I can count on Jody, Shane and Scott acting like they want to read what I write (being nice to the old man).

Big news!! Jana's team won 3 games to 1 tonight in a conference volleyball match. Jana had 22 kills. With those 22 kills, Jana now has 1003 kills during her high school career. She is the only PC VB player to ever reach 1000 kills.

Since I never went to state in any sport and have nothing to brag about personally, I hope you don't mind that this old Dad brags a little about his kids.

Maybe next time I will tell you about my fond memories of watching Jody and Scott making all the big plays in the games that put them in state.... :-)

Take care,
Den

3 comments:

The FCVW family said...

Nice work Jana--- way to kill em girl. Glad to hear all is well. Do keep us updated --- good thing you had that surgery when you did huh. Thanks for bloggin Den.

The FCVW family said...

Hey grandma doesn't like it when people don't sign their name when they leave a comment!!!!!!!

The FCVW family said...

Grandma --- that last blog was from Vonda. :)